The mercury may have just started to climb higher, but our team is already sporting sunglasses, summery dresses and flip-flops. We threw ourselves into summer mode (without the tan) to kick off our planning meeting for the next pop-up store taking place this summer at Complexe Desjardins.
In the meantime, discover or rediscover Le Marché de Réal, the first edition of this summer pop-up store series launched during the Montréal’s 375th anniversary:
- a one-of-a-kind shop full of typical Montréal products carefully selected from the shopping centre’s stores;
- indoor patios to enjoy a break from the heat, savour offerings from on-site restaurants and take in the Complexe’s summer program of events;
- personalized tips from the “Réal” and a magazine chock full of great finds to make the most of the sunny months;
- a series of seven fashion videos shown in the boutique, as well as on social media;
- a dazzling multimedia fountain show created in collaboration with BlackOut Design.